Welcome to my website!
Here you will find a wide variety of useful information and resources designed to help you buy or sell a home more effectively in the Greater New Orleans area. From information on the local community, to advice about finding a mortgage or preparing your home to sell, it's all available here!
You can also search for your ideal home by viewing current listings with detailed descriptions and photos. Or you can get help determining the value of your home by easily requesting a report that includes the prices of similar homes that recently sold or are currently for sale in your area.
Get To Know Me Professionally:
- I was Voted #1 Realtor in New Orleans in The Gambit's Best of New Orleans 2015!
- I have earned the HHS Designation (Historic House Specialist) and AHWD Certification (At Home With Diversity)
- I am a candidate for the GRI Designation (Graduate Realtor Institute) and the SRS Designation (Seller Representative Specialist)
- Finished in the Top 10 Agents for closed sales for the Latter & Blum Garden District Office in 2015
Get To Know Me Personally:
- I was born and raised in sunny Southern California
- I received a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Arizona with a Double Major in Communications and Film Studies
- I have eight years experience in the Marketing Industry before starting a career in Real Estate
- I am an avid runner spending tons of time running down St. Charles Ave and through Audubon Park
- I LOVE music, festivals and anything that celebrates the amazing city of New Orleans
I specialize in residential real estate in the New Orleans Metro Area. I understand that buying and selling your home are two of the most important decisions you will make in your life. I take my role in working with both buyers and sellers very seriously to make the process as smooth and seamless as possible.
Whether you're buying or selling, contact me today and I will be happy to help you with all of your real estate needs.